Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 329)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Jason Smith
      Partícipe

i am hoping to learn the details of topics only mentioned at a high level in the kabbalah revealed courses.

Ken
      Partícipe

Tools for Spiritual Growth. Started my journey in 1991 with Reiki and reading different Books on Spirituality.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Partícipe

I am Catherine.
      From Pakistan.
      I joined kabbalah because I had the urge to speak and connect to the creator. I use to focus on psalm 42, and ask the creator to teach me how to know him profoundly like a friend.

Martin Elizondo
      Partícipe

My name is Martin. I have always been interested in Kabbalah and read a few books about it. I would like to get more involved in it by following structured courses such as the one presented in KabU.

Jack
      Partícipe

My name is John and I’m diving into Kabbalah after months of study and discernment. Grateful to have found this wonderful resource.

Esther
      Partícipe

Desire to grow and connect

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 329)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.