What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 333)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Greg
      Partícipe

I’m not sure if it’s a thing per se. Correcting my relationship with the creator so the whole can benefit. I am early on the path so I am unsure of whether my understanding of correcting, maybe transforming my will to receive to the will to bestow and my intention around it is where I need it to be.

complete correction

JamesM
      Partícipe

I came here – or rather, as I now know, I was led here – to get real answers to my persistent questions: who am I? Why am I here? What’s the point of all of this? And I’m FINDING the answers. Not new age fluff. Not spooky occult woo woo. And not nihilistic hopelessness, either. Just real, sensible, PRACTICAL answers. Thank you.

Manuela
      Partícipe

How to receive in the proper way, as an act of bestowal. How to develop the right intention.

Aceptar el yugo del mundo espiritual.

Paul
      Partícipe

To fulfill my purpose in living here on earth by transforming the way I perceive reality and experience the Creator and His desires for me.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 333)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.