What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 333)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Anthony
      Partícipe

I wish to mirror what a lot of people have already said, but I suppose moving up on the spiritual ladder and living with the experience of KNOWING what this life is really about. Im at the point where it really makes no sense to me and I am wishing for Kabbalah to change that perspective

matthew shifflett
      Partícipe

Adhesion with the creator

Gary
      Partícipe

To obtain the clarity of its wisdom’s

Banesa
      Partícipe

I wish to have the wisdom of Kabbalah guide me to reach to the higher level that our Creator intended for me, and as a result,  further feel fulfillment, purpose and peace.

Clinton
      Partícipe

Less confusion, consistent peace of mind.

Bridgette Smith
      Partícipe

I am a Christian and in my Bible it says that We are with God we r part of him before we are even born into this world. I hope to understand Father God better to understand why he loves and desires us and what we r here for and where do we return to. I seek to deepen my communion with as some say our Creator. I call him Father God. Or Yaweh

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 333)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.