What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 97 a 102 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Nick Martinez
      Partícipe

Every now and then I’d get these ‘mini-revelations’ where things would internally just click, reality would feel whole, and for the first time in over a decade of being in and out of the desire for spirituality and Kabbalah, I would feel that I’m making some sort of spiritual progress.

On the other hand, the spiritual lows I’ve experienced so far I’ve been able to attribute directly to egoism and its manifestations – which before this course and Kabbalah in general, would tend to baffle me.

Alessandra Gelman
      Partícipe

The sensation of finally finding consistent answers to my deepest questions about life, purpose, and the meaning of everything.

Christina
      Partícipe

My best experience from the last course were the moments of reflection after reading the material . I felt peaceful.

Jhun Vert
      Partícipe

I had a question. I am still at the first stage of Kabbalah Revealed Part 1.  Can I get directly in here?  I still can’t attend live sessions because of time difference.

Robert
      Partícipe

to enlarge the point in the heart and enter. to build a confidence in what is occurring within.

neutress
      Partícipe

Learning. To gain knowledge of getting closer to creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 97 a 102 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.