What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Sef McCarter
      Partícipe

It felt like a welcome home.

Verena
      Partícipe

Basically, it was like a taste of how „being home“ feels… Feeling the connection (most of all during the retreat), feeling that the energy arises from the connection and that it can be so strong; understanding that there are patterns of connection, that the light is basically everywhere, that growing means building a bigger vessel; that itś about using our egoistic nature for the good; that you cannot change the will to receive but its intention.

Vianney
      Partícipe

Clarifying and expanding my view and understanding of kabbalah and how to work with it.

Stephanie
      Partícipe

to learn more in depth kabbalistic concepts

LYNN
      Partícipe

To allow my thoughts to slow down- and to feel my center of awareness from my heart and from my connection to the friends

Mary
      Partícipe

My best experience was meeting everyone and working inside the Ten. It was amazing.  I expect to continue learning and to struggle from time to time, while learning.   I hope to continue falling in love with life and every day simple things.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.