What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 127 a 132 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Gillian
      Partícipe

If we all work together we can make this corporial world a better place for every inhabitant including humans. Activating the will to receive in millions of us could change the world.

Aaron Taylor
      Partícipe

Best experience from the previous course was the lesson on the path of light vs the path of pain… very transformative, completely changes one’s outlook on life. My expectation from the next course is to deepen my understanding of the spiritual worlds and how it all works for lessons that are equally as transformative

David
      Partícipe

The first course demonstrated to me that Kabbalah is congruent with the experiences which led me to seek Kabbalah. The second course further bolsters this idea.

Jurandy Silva
      Partícipe

In 1st part I discovered how strong my will to recieve is dangerous for me. I hope I get some skills for defeat my will to recieve

Ken
      Partícipe

to know we are here to bestow, even if we had a dark pass. To expand the point in the heart to bestow.

Gedal
      Partícipe

I’m happy for the knowledge. There is an alignment to my own personal journey. I haven’t concluded or boxed it in. I’m  staying very open to this revealed asset.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 127 a 132 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.