What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 181 a 186 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Richard
      Partícipe

My best experience is understanding there is a deeper layer to reality and i hope to understand the wisdom of kabbalah more in the next lesson

Miho
      Partícipe

My best experience was  “not too worry about things happen to me “. as long as I do good with good intention, the end will be good that I knew.

I start to see the rule of universe.

Mixedmultitude
      Partícipe

I really like all the support materials. They can be a rabbit trail but it always seems to be just what I need. I will mention that I text to speech all the written materials. Sometimes I can’t TTS but I can copy to notepad so I can listen. This is the way I learn best plus I usually listen multiple times.

Damjan Stanek
      Partícipe

I expect in this course that I will upgrade my understanding of Kabbalah and come closer to upper world

Andrew G
      Partícipe

I hope to learn the more practical aspect of Kabbalah after getting whats been so far a very helpful background knowledge and introduction.

Molly
      Partícipe

My best experience was understanding that the wisdom of Kabbala cannot be gained by intellectual pursuit and the way of the ego.I like the idea that the creator would like to reveal the spiritual world to us but must wait till we are ready to “see” .
      In this course I am hoping to continue my journey towards spiritual insight with resilience and hope .

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 181 a 186 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.