What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 361 a 366 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Natalie Steenbok
      Partícipe

Hello to all,

I loved the experience of unity and answers to many questions and learning the altruistic intention.

I expect to go deeper into understanding our best intentions…

Trevor
      Partícipe

My favorite take-away from the previous course is implementing the intention to bestow to the decisions i make. Where before there was doubt and confusion as to whether or not I was acting in alignment with the creator, this filter has created a lot of clarity. While I know there is still much more fine tuning to be experienced, I love having this practical tool to guide me towards a more harmonious and fulfilling life.

Thank you so much,

Trevor

Peter
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course is the hope I now have.

Michael
      Partícipe

Learning the science of Kabbalah. Learning MORE of the science of Kabbalah.

It brought me great joy to learn about Equivalence of form. My ultimate goal is to learn how to give pleasure to my creator Jehovah, thus completing the work he started himself when he decided to make me/we (the creature) in his image. I have no expectations for this next semester, just anticipation and excitement.

Abe Tapia
      Partícipe

My best experience was learning about bestow. I look forward to these next lessons.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 361 a 366 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.