What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 262)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Loyda
      Partícipe

My best experience was the live Q&A with the instructor. It was packed with insights. I wish I could.watch it again.

Inbar
      Partícipe

It’s very interesting to learn that what we perceive as separate and outside of us is within us

Mira
      Partícipe

I am grateful for KabU instructors for guiding us step by step and explaining things in a simple way. I can feel the spirit of love and altruism.

Sean Sotak
      Partícipe

I cannot explain how complete I feel. Having been searching for answers to very important questions that religion only confuse and deflect. Now my desire is to join in the group of 10 and figure out my one unique Desire.

And of course attend at least one Congress.

Jazmir
      Partícipe

The best experience was trying to understand reality. It is in our self .

I expect more knowledge of Kabbalah and reach the goal of joining a 10.

Thank you

Sandor
      Partícipe

The most profound realization I had during the last course was recognizing that divine guidance can come through other people. I’ve come to understand that I can connect with those who are at a slightly higher level than me, while also assisting those who are at a lower level. I’m genuinely enthusiastic about serving as a conduit, allowing the light to flow through me. It feels like this is the true purpose of life. I’m eagerly anticipating the opportunity to join a group of like-minded individuals who share this goal and method. I can’t wait to witness the same transformative process that gave rise to the Zohar in action.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 19 a 24 (del total de 262)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.