10 Top Secrets – Introduce Yourself

Inicio › Foros › 10 Top Secrets – Introduce Yourself

  • #298417

    KabU
    Partícipe

    Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 88)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #511730
      Daniela
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Daniela and I hope I can gain much more knowledge about Kabbalah. It is very nice to meet you all.

    • #510904
      Rebecca
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Rebecca and i feel very fortunate to have found this course. I have always had a thirst for knowledge and Kabbalah is fascinating to me.

    • #510828
      Rosinda
      Partícipe

      Hi im Rosinda Pimentel and im very excited and looking forward to learning more

      ThaThank you

    • #510826
      Rosinda
      Partícipe

      Hi im Rosinda Pimentel im very curious about this course
      Thank you

      • This reply was modified hace 1 mes, 2 semanas by Rosinda.
    • #510446
      jack
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Jack I live in Switzerland am excited to be here

    • #509393
      Nicolás Britos
      Partícipe

      Nico de Asunción Paraguay, interesado en profundizar en aquello que aprendí de forma superficial

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 88)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.