10 Top Secrets – Introduce Yourself

Inicio › Foros › 10 Top Secrets – Introduce Yourself

  • #298417

    KabU
    Partícipe

    Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 88)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #519945
      Linda Case
      Partícipe

      Hi,

      I am Linda from Philadelphia.  I’ve taken Kaballah classes from the Kaballah center and dm seeking to go further

    • #519828
      Michael Brewer
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone, I’m Michael Brewer. I’ve spent much of my life exploring questions of wisdom, consciousness, spirituality, and how we can understand ourselves and the world more deeply. My background is in journalism, and I’m currently studying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science. I came to Kabbalah after years of exploring different traditions and approaches to wisdom, and I’m hoping this course will help me deepen my understanding of the spiritual dimension of life and perhaps move beyond some of the limitations of my current perceptions and intellectual framework.

      If you’d like to know more about my background and what brought me here, feel free to ask.

    • #519642
      Luis A
      Partícipe

      Hello all, I am here to develop an understanding of Kabbalah on a level where I can apply it’s wisdom to my everyday life, I want to understand myself, other humans, and my life’s circumstances better.

    • #518092

      My name is Henric, and I need to get a new grip on my life from inside out.

      I’m turning 50 next year and I need answers.

      I’m from Germany and English is not my first language but I understand it very well.

      Please don’t mind my mistakes

    • #516616
      Christopher
      Partícipe

      Shalo!!

      Mi nombre es Christopher Juvenal y soy de México. Baruj H’ por esta oportunidad que se presenta de que podamos aprender cada día más de los maestros de la Kabbalah y también de ustedes querida keila.

    • #513227
      Zoraida
      Partícipe

      Hola, mi nombre es Zoraida Bàez, soy venezolana pero actualmente vivo en Perù, me siento feliz y honrada de tener la oportunidad de obtener este valioso conocimiento divino.  Deseo aprender y ponerlo en pràctica.

      Bendiciones para todos….

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 88)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.