Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 3 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 273)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Justin haynes
      Partícipe

Kabbalah has given me innerstanding of my experiences: at times I know, ‘see’ and ‘hear’ things beyond the comfort of explanation. With Kabbalah  this insight I feel as if I am in full contact with the Light that is beyond my perception….i merely seek to cultivate it instead of it being equivalent to random shocks of lightning. How can I grow.

Robert
      Partícipe

I understand that our reaction to bad things happening to good people is a step toward correcting our egoism. What purpose does it serve when good things happen to bad people?

Hi Robert,

We learn from the lesson on the perception of reality that the external world is a reflection of our own internal state. So if we see something bad in the world, it means we still have not finished correcting our own ego. It’s like I have these dirty glasses through which I see the whole world as dirty. The moment I clean my own glasses, I’ll look at the same world, but now it’s clean and perfect.

In the next semester, we’ll learn in detail how our perception of the world completely changes between the different levels of concealment and revelation. In the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2014/04/in-neutral-gear/

Albert @ KabU

Slobodan
      Partícipe

It sounds great in theory, but how do I actually develop my sixth sense?

Hi Slobodan,

Developing the sixth sense and perceiving spirituality works according to the law of equivalence of form. We can see an example of this law in radio receivers. That when we tune the internal frequency of the radio receiver to match the frequency of the external radio wave, then we can pick up that wave and hear it.

Likewise in our spiritual work, when we become similar to the Creator, we can reveal Him in practice. This is essentially all of our work, to become more and more similar to Him, to His qualities of love and bestowal. All the way until we reach complete adhesion with Him.

But since bestowal is completely against our egoistic nature, it’s impossible for us to have a real desire to bestow. In the best case scenario, we can ASPIRE to bestow. We can play pretend AS IF we want bestowal. This is as much as our nature allows and actually this is enough. Such a game, especially when played with other points in the hearts in the Kabbalistic group, is how we extract the reforming light. It’s ultimately the light that corrects our nature and gives us a true desire to bestow. Our work is to extract more and more of it, until it begins to work on us and makes this aspiration a reality.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2012/03/building-blocks-of-the-first-spiritual-degree/

Albert @ KabU

divine5353
      Partícipe

I just watched the 6 hours of teaching by Tony on youtube, in which this chapter is there. Amazing.

Bongo Land
      Partícipe

I Did not have any questions but . thank you all.

Shaun Nortje
      Partícipe

How can I encourage or grow the spark in the heart in order to correct my desires to have Tikkun for Adam Harishon.

Hi Shaun,

Our desire for spirituality is like a seed. If we plant it in fertile ground, then it’ll get all the right nutrients and grow. If we put it in the desert or just keep it on a shelf somewhere, nothing will come out of it at all. So all of our work boils down to finding the best spiritual environment in which to plant that seed. And what will ultimately happen to that seed is a result of the environment we put it into. We’ll learn more about this in the next semester, when we study the topic of freedom.

Albert @ KabU

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 273)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.