How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 55 a 60 (del total de 61)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      JDF
      Partícipe

This one is deep. Change our inner structure

Tony Escujuri
      Partícipe

Change my inner structure to change my perception which intern will change my life. I see the world through an ego so the ego must go through some changes in relationship to my understanding.

Juju721
      Partícipe

By choosing to understand the dynamics of each situation and the ability I have to change the synergy

Kate
      Partícipe

I can change my life my changing my view, looking at life as infinite potential rather than set in stone

Yohana Mlowe
      Partícipe

yes i have to change inner structure and measurement to higher level as kabbalah wisdom instruct so I can perceive realities beyond

Yohana Mlowe
      Partícipe

I have to change my inner structure and measurement to higher level so I can able to perceive my realities beyound

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 55 a 60 (del total de 61)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.