How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Inicio Foros Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Reality? How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

• This topic has 62 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated hace 1 mes by peter.

Gil Shir

How can you change your life if everything you perceive actually depends on your inner structure and measurement?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 59)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      peter
      Partícipe

by developing a new sense of measurement

Zach Ansel
      Partícipe

By changing your inner structure from egoism to altruism

matthew shifflett
      Partícipe

change the way you look at the world. Change internally. the world doesn’t change only the way we see it.

carlos
      Partícipe

How do I know I change anything if I dont know the effect of my actions while performing the action? The best I can do is change the intention underlying the action.

martin
      Partícipe

I would carefully consider my present environment. Things I might not like I don’t look at any more. Then, presumably these things do not exist. Except I still have to live in “this world.” Better understand the concept of true reality then. No matter how hard I try not to look at that speed camera I’m still going to get a ticket.

Martina
      Partícipe

Being aware that there even is an inner structure and that it limits us and then working on emerging from that  state?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 59)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.