Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Inicio Foros Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 907 a 912 (del total de 977)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Pat
      Partícipe

Hello Tony and fellow students,

I don’t have any expectations about the course/s here, but I do want to find my spiritual path. I have an idea, but lacking opportunities to develop it makes me wonder. I’m not impressed by life and I hope to find out all I can about its meaning.

Hello, I am Renato from Minas, Brazil. I am here because I want to find a better and truer way of seeing and living in the world. It’s kind of my last shot. Thank you.

Hi I’m Pedro and I have an interest in Kabbalah and intend to go deeper into it.

D F
      Partícipe

Hi my name is Dan

I digged deeper and deeper into myself and now I am lost to a point I am not sure about anything. After 37 years on this planet now I keep asking myself what is reality. So here I am to learn.

Francisco
      Partícipe

Hi,

My name is Francisco and I got here from watching the 6 hour video of ‘Kabbalah Revealed’ with Tony Kosinec. The video was a revelation for me, many of the concepts described there were subconsciously ingrained in me and it was very important for me to have watched it!

I feel lost in life for a long time but now I am going through a particularly hard period of life and feel myself within what is described in the video as between the ‘double concealment’ and ‘concealment’ phases. I hope I can absorb the teachings of Kabbalah while learning to overcome the basic strength of the ‘will to receive’.

chris
      Partícipe

Shalom , everyone my name is Chris i have always had a connection with Kabbalah I started with new age Kabbalah was not to fond of it just felt not right fit for me. So I came here to the more Authentic approach to learn. I have Been involved with many spiritual and religious paths non has been more appealing then Kabbalah about 2 years ago I found out I am Jewish through DNA testing it’s always been a big enigma to know what my heritage is  very happy to be here

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 907 a 912 (del total de 977)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.