Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,003 a 7,008 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51235
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51234
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51233
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51231
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51230
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51229
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,003 a 7,008 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.