Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,009 a 7,014 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51228
      James
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am James from the U.S.A. I’m here to dig deeper into Reality and allow Reality to dig a little deeper into myself.

    • #51225
      Levente Rethelyi
      Partícipe

      Hi. This is Levente, 35 years old from the Netherlands. I just have a burning desire to know about the meaning of existence and to fulfill/fix it.

    • #51216
      Monique
      Partícipe

      Greetings from California! My name is Monique. I am new on my spiritual journey, and open to hearing about yours. I found this outlet through Youtube and I hope to go the distance and help others bear/share the light in the world.

    • #51215
      Shaikh Oways
      Partícipe

      Hello I’m oways from Pakistan and I’m 24 and I gonna light

    • #51204
      sara
      Partícipe

      Hello I’m Sara, I’m in the UK and have been studying Kabbalah for a few weeks and its has already changed my life and I am keen for more and to move towards a harmonius world

    • #51203
      sara
      Partícipe

      Hello, I’m Sara and I found KabU on YouTube and loved the teachings and wanted to learn more to help make the world more harmonious and for my own spiritual development

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,009 a 7,014 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.