Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,057 a 7,062 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #50973
      Alex
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Alex from the UK. I would like to include in my life the teachings of the Kabbalah.

    • #50965
      Lika Peshenko
      Partícipe

      Hi guys, I hope we find the strength to come together as one. I am a student of law from Germany.

    • #50964

      I am Muhammad Jamil Ur Rehman Ch Advocate high court Lahore Pakistan and doing advocacy

    • #50950
      Julie
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Julie.

      I am super excited to learn something new. 😊

    • #50945
      Petr Nydl
      Partícipe

      I’d like to join this kaballa course. I am looking forward to get more information of this topic.

       

    • #50944
      Petr Nydl
      Partícipe

      I’d like to join this kaballah course. I am looking forward to get more information of this topic.

       

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,057 a 7,062 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.