Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,045 a 7,050 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #51055
      Abel
      Partícipe

      Hi! everyone, this is Abel. I’m from Honduras, but I live in the US. I’m very excited to join this group. I’ve been looking all of my life for something like this where I get the answers for all my questions about life.

    • #51052
      Ticu
      Partícipe

      Hello. My name is Ticu Olariu. I am 66 years old. I am very interested of who I am and why I am here. Thank you for opportunity to understand that.

    • #51048
      TisHoly
      Partícipe

      Hello team you can call me TisHoly. I’m glad to be in this group

    • #51045
      Fun Tube
      Partícipe

      I am Polin. I am 56. Iam interested about this course.

    • #51034
      Carmen
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Carmen and I’m very excited to learn. Lately my life is been a roller coaster and I want some peace and stability.

    • #51019
      Tugcenur
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone,

      I have been a Kabbalah student since 2018.
      I’m drawn to explore this ancient technology from a different lineage. Thats how I got here.

      Looking forward,
      Tugce

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,045 a 7,050 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.