Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,099 a 7,104 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #50617
      sukita Tamang
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am from India and I was waiting for this kind of course which can help me to find my true self. Luckily I found it and I hope it will help me to find my real version.

    • #50600
      Elmer
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m a native of Samar, Philippines, now residing in Pasig City, Metro Manila. I am excited to learn what Kabbalah has to offer for humanity. Thank you organizers and fellow students.

    • #50594
      Larisa
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Larisa, I live in New York, I am excited to learn everything that Kabbalah can offer

    • #50592
      Larisa
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is Larisa, I am from New York. I have a lot of questions, and I am sure Kabbalah will answer most of them, if not all

    • #50589
      Jyoti
      Partícipe

      Hi… I am Jyoti from India… Came to know about Kabbalah.. So was inquisitive to know more about it

    • #50576
      manu saraf
      Partícipe

      I am Manu Saraf from India and I am here to find myself with the wisdom of life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,099 a 7,104 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.