Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,117 a 7,122 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #50495

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hlo my name is shabthab.iam from india and iam very interesting to learn about kabbalah and how this kabbalah make lightning to our life, make a meaningful life.</p>

    • #50491
      GM Ashif
      Partícipe

      I am Ashif, i am from Bangladesh. Working as an accountant in a chemical company in Bangladesh. I have completed my MBA in Finance & Banking. I live in a big joint family.

    • #50460
      Obotuko
      Partícipe

      Am Obotuko Ikpe from Ibibio tribe of Nigeria extraction. I hold Ph.D Phils &NMed. I’ve for had interest in studying the spiritual dynamics of the universe but lacking much in contacting appropriate channel and also couple with finances.

      Am glad I come by this page today and I am hopeful to take advantage of the offer.

      Thanks so much

      Obotuko Ikpe

    • #50459
      Science Care
      Partícipe

      Hello there

      I heard about kabbalah. To explore more drives me here.

    • #50451
      LB
      Partícipe

      I signed up for this course before, but here I am. Back again. My name is LB and I reside in Mountain View, CA. USA. I am a salesperson but with a spiritual bend before reality. I am here to learn, connect and enjoy the ride.

    • #50427
      Neetu Chauhan
      Partícipe

      Hi i m neetu chauhan ,from india.I want to know more about myself and driving forces of the universe.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,117 a 7,122 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.