Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,561 a 7,566 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #46967
      raymond
      Partícipe

      Hie friends
      I am Raymond from South Africa I’m glad to be part of this course and hoping to learn more about it and discovering myself

    • #46961

      Hi friends,
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am Mazhar. I am waiting to find myself in the universal self by connecting every dots means You people. Find the missing link to enter into the Universe through a mindset for paradigm shift.</p>
      Hope he who goes the way, knows the way and shows the way for enjoying the universal journey.

    • #46960

      Hi friends,

      I am Mazhar. I am waiting to find myself in the universal self by connecting every dots means You people. Find the missing link to enter into the Universe through a mindset for paradigm shift.

      Hope he who goes the way, knows the way and shows the way for enjoying the universal journey.

    • #46956
      Aaysha Purnota
      Partícipe

      Hi! I’m Aaysha from Bangladesh. I want to understand the purpose and meaning of human life and I’m looking forward to this course. Hope I get the answers.

    • #46913
      Nasir Mustafa
      Partícipe

      Hi,

      My name is Nasir Mustafa and im a psychotherapist.

      I have a passion to learn new sciences and spirituality.

    • #46906
      Bolakale
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone,

      I’m Bolakale, a pan-Africanist and an a defender of human rights. I hope to be introduced to new realities about life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,561 a 7,566 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.