Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,579 a 7,584 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #46811
      GIDEON
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Gideon Habwe. Am a Kenyan citizen, and a teacher of Geography and religious education. Am glad to belong to this class.

    • #46808
      Dim
      Partícipe

      My name is Dimitris from Athens, Greece. I want to know more about Kabbalah and I was looking for a course like this. Thank you!

    • #46795
      Mawuli Attah
      Partícipe

      Hello all!

      My name is Mawuli, I’m 46 years old and live in Accra, Ghana.

      I am seeking a better understanding and connection with the Creator and to live my best life. I want to understand the purpose and meaning of my life and how I can make a positive contribution to the world and leave a lasting legacy.

    • #46770

      Hello All,

       

      I am Clayton Chamberlain. My goal is to become a better person for our world.

    • #46768

      I Sukeshan  from Mauritius. I want to know more information  about  kabbala.

    • #46765
      Marihan
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Marihan I’m searching for meaning of the universe and nature it’s my first time I hear about Kabbalah

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,579 a 7,584 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.