Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,663 a 7,668 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #46085
      Ugochukwu
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone. My name is UGOCHUKWU ALVIN from Nigeria.

      I’m so happy to be part of this kabbalah which have help me to see life in a different perspective and also ready to learn.

      The little video have watch have  help me see possibilities in the future.

      Once again a very big thank you for those words of wisdom.

      God bless Mr Tony.

       

    • #46084
      jae phil
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone, my name is Jacob and am always curious to know more about science and the essence of our existence. Hopefully I should improve my knowledge about them here</p>

    • #46071
      Patricia Coelho
      Partícipe

      Hello. I am Patricia and would like to learn more about Kabalah. I have done the Introduction to Kabalah and the The Life Tree on-line courses with the instructor Ian Mecler from Brazil. I am excited about this course because I believe there is always something else to add to our knowledge.

    • #46066
      Joseph Mbugua
      Partícipe

      Iam Joseph. Always interested in learning more.

    • #46062
      Gulrukh Gulli
      Partícipe
      1. I am Gulrukh  from Pakistan and   studying psychology I want to know about more about self  so this is the main reason I join the course.
    • #46047
      Paseedy
      Partícipe

      I am pa from Gambia,in west Africa
      I have a lot of unanswered questions about live and will love to know more.This is my main reason of wanting to learn with kabala

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,663 a 7,668 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.