Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,681 a 7,686 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45987
      Norma Schmepp
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Norma,

      I am from Mexico but I live in Garden grove California.

      I am very excited to learn about learning Kabbala, sounds complex but I want to try. Because I want to know me better along with the Creator.

    • #45986
      renee
      Partícipe

      As a student of life, my goal is to continue with what it’s been fascinating me for a deeper understanding of what surrounds me and conecta my soul with the essence. Kabbalah is the answer.

    • #45979

      I am Anis Alam from Pakistan , the land has long history of mystical world from Buddhism to Sufism. Here , those are in mystical experience fully recognise the importance of Kabbalah. The man knowingly and unknowingly simultaneously live in two worlds through out his life, one based on physical forces that provides him material life and other is above the physical force that provides him spiritual life but unfortunate aspect of man life is , he is not successful in fully imbibed himself in spiritual life as he lacks the key to unlock it. I think Kabbalah can be one of that key.

    • #45978
      Paulo Oliveira
      Partícipe

      Hello Im Paulo,I want to learn kabalah to better understand life and it’s misterys…

    • #45974
      Steve
      Partícipe

      Steve from New Zealand, Christian beliefs, 54 this year.

       

    • #45970
      Joe
      Partícipe

      I’m Joe. 68 yrs. of age. Raised Catholic. It never resonated with me. Actually, nothing ever did. Was always in trouble. Spent a couple of years in military jail. 3 years in state prison. 2 years on parole. Never got in real trouble sincee but just couldn’t figure life out. Of course, other than libraries, there wasn’t much access to esoteric type of teachings or even what it was. Anyway, thru decades of searching, finally realize we alone, thru our thoughts and imaginations, are responsible for our world. I’m open to learning more. Simple as that…

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,681 a 7,686 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.