Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,777 a 7,782 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45572
      Mojdeh Malekan
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Mojdeh and I want to improve myself.

    • #45568
      Johanne
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Johanne, the search has led me to a lot, but never IT and the video spoke to me.

    • #45560
      Eralda
      Partícipe

      Hello.

      My name is Eralda and actually I do have the Kabbalah book and Torah as well.  Why am I here ?The learning is never too much. I don`t believe in God, but I do believe in energy.

      • #429234
        Aglaya
        Partícipe

        Hi, Eralda! Wow! What you are saying caught my attention. What has it been like to emerge in Kabbalah and Torah? It’s just amazing! Way to go!

    • #45554
      Bobby
      Partícipe

      Hi im Bobby,looking for knowlige about evryting

    • #45551
      Bob Wright
      Partícipe

      I am that 😀 people call me Bob

    • #45540
      Kama Kamere
      Partícipe

      I am Kama Kamere, I seek to have a deeper revelation about life entirely.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,777 a 7,782 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.