Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,765 a 7,770 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45609
      Edmée
      Partícipe

      Here’s Edmée from Holland talking. I’m finding my way through life, exploring who I am beyond that girl who’s typing this. We live in an interesting time and I think it’s now we have to lift ourselves up onto a higher level. I do attend other ways and I’m curious about the tools Kaballah is bringing me. I found it interesting reading about it but it’s hazy matter so here’s an opportunitiy to learn more. I’m curious!

    • #45606
      Bobby
      Partícipe

      Hi im Bobby,im just tirsty for knowledge

    • #45604
      Kunle Owoseje
      Partícipe
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>

        Hi, my name is Kunle from Nigeria. I believe in the existence of God and the living Saviour Jesus Christ. Also I know there are many other hidden things about life some of which I hope Kabbalah would reveal

    • #45601
      GODSWILL EDISON
      Partícipe

      Hello guys, am Gef. (Godswill Edison Freedom). Is being my pleasure enrolling for this course. I have this great desire to learning about the wisdom of kabbalah.

    • #45599
      Keshar
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Keshar from Nepal. I am interested to learn about the real life and how to make meaningful purpose of it in every moment.

    • #45598
      Patrick
      Partícipe

      My name is Patrick from Nigeria. I am constantly seeking to know the why’s and reasons for happenings in the world as well as knowledge about the cosmic and how it affects us human beings

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,765 a 7,770 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.