Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,501 a 4,506 (del total de 4,918)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Gilbert
      Partícipe

Hi,am Gilbert I would like to learn kabbala I have been living my life for spiritual

Manab Kalita
      Partícipe

Hello i am Manab from Assam,India.I really want to know the power of kabullah.

Ayanna
      Partícipe

Hello I am Ayanna (blessed and innocent).  I have been a spiritual student my entire life.  I have long wanted to learn more about the Kabbalah but have never previously found anyone or any course that was authentic and could direct me in my studies.  I am so glad I found this.

Salman Gabriel
      Partícipe

Hi… I am Gabriel from Romania… Iam a Master Trainer in NLP, Business and Mindset Trainer and Coach. I learned and practiced those things for more than 25 years and studied with the best trainers in the world. One of the programs that made a very powerfull impresion on me and the best explination about reality was “The Power of Kabbalah” by Michael Moscowitz.. So…, I really looking forward for this course. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

chris seckler
        Partícipe
        • I’m Chris usa hope I’coming thru.I am a life time searcher and just touched on Kabbalah a few times with a deep growing appetite for a completion thank you soooooh! Much. I Believe I need to complete before My body dies?
      Ganesh Wabale
      Partícipe
      1. Hi I’m ganu from Pune India. I have curious about what’s kabu and will be change my life where have lot’s of daily issue and barin pains getting tired of my whole body..
      Sarah
      Partícipe

I’m Nandhini, from Tamilnadu, India. I work as a teacher for upper primary students. Videos of kabbalist Dr. Michael gave answers to my many questions and encouraging me to do what is needed to love the life of bestowal which is the most important to all of us.

Eventually this study of kabbalah become important now to live the life of spirituality.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,501 a 4,506 (del total de 4,918)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.