Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,615 a 4,620 (del total de 4,919)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Maxwell Abedi
      Partícipe

Hi. I am Maxwell Sebastien Abedi from Ghana. I wish to acquire in-depth knowledge about the kabbalah and hidden secrets

Sohail e ajam
      Partícipe

Hi I m Sohail ajam, I m from Pakistan I am interested and curious about the topic and learning new things

ifeanyi Ikechukwu
      Partícipe

hello! my name is Ifeanyi ikechukwu from Nigeria,  it’s my desire to know more about nature and it’s power and effects to human race, I believe  kabbalah will help me to know that. 

Gady
      Partícipe

Am George from Ghana and my friends call me gady, I always wish to understand what is beyond this universe and happy to introduce to the hidden knowledge, if the mind did not work the suffer.

Sandra
      Partícipe

Hi,I’m Sandra. Highly sensitive empath.
      I have never quite fitted in anywhere. I always want to save everybody, but I realize that I can’t. It has been a puzzle to me my entire life as to what my purpose is. I also want to discover why there is so much suffering worldwide.

Precious diamond
      Partícipe

Hi , this is me precious diamond from Pakistan .i want to know about my hidden potiential and also know how to connect more and more with natur and for what purpose we’ll send here and why we would die ….also know about what is hidden wisdom.
      Thnk you .

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,615 a 4,620 (del total de 4,919)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.