Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,639 a 4,644 (del total de 4,914)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Nadim
      Partícipe

Hello, this is Nadim here from Pakistan. Always curious about Kabbalah and always interested to change myself in a positive way. After doing this course, may i never be the same again

My name is hassan ozigi mubarak  and I am very interested to know more about the Kabbalah and I am hoping it might answer some of the questions that I have about life and that it can change my life in a positive way.

Nayab Saleem
      Partícipe
      1. Hi, I m Nayab. I m here for a reality check. 😉
      Issifu Naiza
      Partícipe

I am Naiza,looking forward to having a complete glimpse about humans and the universe at large

Tiziana
      Partícipe

Tiziana from Holland, sweet hello out of Swiss to everybody in our group.

Have always been interested about the ancient wisdom of different cultures allovertheworld, and love to explore thiz journey called LIFE, from inside out & outside withINN;-)

Already before have been wondering about the Kabbalah teachings and why they have been ‘hidden”/excluded for so long..? makes me even more ‘curious’ & looking forward to these ancient wisdom & Mistics & fundamental laws of our Mother Nature, to be ‘revealed’ in this study. A big THNXXX for this lovely profound offer (with hope/expectations) to expand our own Perceptions of “RealitY”, meaning of LIFE  & fulfilment:-)))

Raj Konda
      Partícipe

Hi I’m Raju konda from india. I want to know the essence of life and how to move on that path. I hope this course will provide me the required path to know the essence of my life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,639 a 4,644 (del total de 4,914)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.