Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,765 a 4,770 (del total de 4,919)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Buzurjmehr
      Partícipe

Hello I am Buzurjmehr from Pakistan. I am a student of spirituality. Kabbalah always fascinated me although I’ve heard a lot of negativity about it. I hope I shall learn something which will be helpful for me and others around me.

tereza mendes
      Partícipe

My name is Tereza i am Portuguese and  l want know who am I.

Edwin Simpson
      Partícipe
      1. Hi my name is Edwin Simpson, I’m from Liberia and hope to grab many ideas from this class
      LA
      Partícipe

Hello and good afternoon…. my name is Leigh and I am from Toronto, Canada. My expectation is to explore and be open to a shift in perception and in the universes energy. As I struggle with a meaning in and for my life/existence. L.A.

Chuck H
      Partícipe

Peace & Blessings! I’m Charles from the USA. I have a major in psychology & pursuing a doctorate in religious studies. I’ve study various spiritual cosmologies and was interested in the Kabbalah for affinity & comparative study. Thanks & look forward to the learning experience.

Iqleen Bhogal
      Partícipe

Hi I am Iqleen Bhogal. I believe I am on a spiritual sojourn and have always been a seeker. Kabbalah is something I have always been interested in. So jumped at the first chance I got to learn it.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,765 a 4,770 (del total de 4,919)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.