Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,783 a 4,788 (del total de 4,913)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Vineeta Raizada
      Partícipe

Hi,I am Vineeta Raizada from India.

I have one view of reality from Indian scriptures.That is all pervading.It seems Kabbalah resembles with this,so I want to know the your version and evaluate myself to be able to become a part of supreme reality.

Helo eveyone, I am Athokpam Susanta Luwang from India. This is an awakening call for humanity and Mankind. I believe this will take me to a whole new level of understanding of life.

Netraprakash Pant
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everyone</p>
      It’s me Netraprakash pant from Nepal. I am so happy to being part of it. I have been always curious about knowing life in a actual meaning so when I heard about it I am here with bringing many curiosity for this Amazing life, to know about it. I am so excited.

Netraprakash Pant
      Partícipe

Hi everyone

It’s me Netraprakash pant from Nepal. I am so happy to being part of it. I have been always curious about knowing life in a actual meaning so when I heard about it I am here with bringing many curiosity for this Amazing life, to know about it.

Onechojon
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I am John from Nigeria</p>

Natalia
      Partícipe

Hello everyone,

I am Natalia. So happy to be a part of a big society of people who are interested in finding out who we are, what we are, what is the meaning of our life , and what we can do to improve ourselves, our lives, and our planet.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,783 a 4,788 (del total de 4,913)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.