Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,807 a 4,812 (del total de 4,919)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Sheikh Shaeel Rehan
      Partícipe

Hi i m Shaeel i like to study new things and here i m for getting know how nature works

stephen Adjei
      Partícipe

Hi am Lincoln from Ghana I want study kabbalah

Hello Everyone,

I am Gnanasekaran M from India. I am retired person living a life as it presents itself before me. Being a Hindu by religion life always fascinated me about its meaning and purpose. Life after death, reincarnation and rebirth is a great enigma and finding answer to this elusive concept is a nagging feeling and I always wanted to find answers in my lifetime. Hope this course privide answers to these questions.

Mohsin Bhatti
      Partícipe

SO Excited

Fou lu
      Partícipe

Hi, Julio Bosco from Indonesia, Jakarta. Full time seafood entrepreneurs and developer. Buddhism has brought me to Abrahamic gnostic and eventually Kabbalah. I am in search of community and knowledge regarding this, because it Is a useful lense to percieve reality.

kind regards.

My names are Sills Mazuba Hamakowa from Zambia. I am here to search for knowledge about nature. I look forward to learning and changing my outlook of things in nature.

I hope to find answers to nature’s hidden secrets.

Nice meeting all of you fellow students. Learning with you will make this journey memorable.

Best Regards
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Sills</p>

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 4,807 a 4,812 (del total de 4,919)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.