Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 767)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Gerrit
      Partícipe

I understand that I need more lessons…

Jason Smith
      Partícipe

you cannot believe in both free will and reality.

Dawit Hailemariam
      Partícipe

I am gaining a deeper understanding to the path of the upper  life and our limitations or egos that is working in the world.

Shaun Nortje
      Partícipe

It makes me think of Platos cave. The illusion of reality, false forms and true forms. Having true spiritual sight, is to be able to get out of the cave, or the egos limitations.

I change reality, by changing how I percieve it.

simplemente valeria
      Partícipe

I gained a deeper understanding in the fact that everything that’s happening to me in life is for the greater good and is here to help me grow, there is not bad or good is just that I don’t see the whole picture.

Dave
      Partícipe

I’ve gained a deeper understanding of my life by the fact that I am here to  grow in the knowledge of

God, and that all the “good” and “bad” times of my life are equally there to help me progress on spiritual

path.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 767)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.