Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 763 a 768 (del total de 781)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Valentina fedyashov
      Partícipe

I have gained a deeper understanding of my life by listening to these classes and from our wonderful instructors to whom I am very grateful.

Alan
      Partícipe

There is more to this world than what I can see with my own eyes.

Voldsom Kraft
      Partícipe

I honestly thought I was a failure at life. Everything I wanted was out of my reach. No matter how much I tried I couldn’t make things work. Even trying to enjoy life was hard because every time I found something that gave me fulfillment  it would soon turn to ash in my mouth. I kept feeling like I was missing something that was important.  I couldn’t figure out what it was. I yearned for something I didn’t understand.  Imagine coming from a religious background and everyone around you is content but you are always hungry and unfulfilled.  Now I understand why. My life is beginning  make sense.

Danielle Vergonet
        Partícipe

Beautiful. I feel touched reading your message 

Richard
      Partícipe

It seems to me that, when I stay in contact with the upper force and meditate upon the will to bestow and work at merging with it, then everything changes.

When I deliberately live in such a manner that I too have the will to bestow to others then the rules of the game change in my favour, I know I’m onto something because funny things happen to me all the time that might appear to others as miracles.

I’m understanding that this is the science of reality, I’m having such a beautiful experience as a result of finally finding a way to work with the upper force and how to interact with the world, that for me this has already been life changing in a very positive way.

Richard
      Partícipe

It seems to me that, when I stay in contact with the upper force and meditate upon the will to bestow and work at merging with it, then everything changes.

When I deliberately live in such a manner that I too have the will to bestow to others then the rules of the game change in my favour, I know I’m onto something because funny things happen to me all the time that might appear to others as miracles.

I’m understanding that this is the science of reality, I’m having such a beautiful experience as a result of finally finding a way to work with the upper force and how to interact with the world, that for me this has already been life changing in a very positive way.

Paul
      Partícipe

That we are in an escaperoom and not finding the exit, yet. But that there is light at the  other side.

Faith above reason.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 763 a 768 (del total de 781)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.