Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 763 a 768 (del total de 778)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Richard
      Partícipe

It seems to me that, when I stay in contact with the upper force and meditate upon the will to bestow and work at merging with it, then everything changes.

When I deliberately live in such a manner that I too have the will to bestow to others then the rules of the game change in my favour, I know I’m onto something because funny things happen to me all the time that might appear to others as miracles.

I’m understanding that this is the science of reality, I’m having such a beautiful experience as a result of finally finding a way to work with the upper force and how to interact with the world, that for me this has already been life changing in a very positive way.

Richard
      Partícipe

It seems to me that, when I stay in contact with the upper force and meditate upon the will to bestow and work at merging with it, then everything changes.

When I deliberately live in such a manner that I too have the will to bestow to others then the rules of the game change in my favour, I know I’m onto something because funny things happen to me all the time that might appear to others as miracles.

I’m understanding that this is the science of reality, I’m having such a beautiful experience as a result of finally finding a way to work with the upper force and how to interact with the world, that for me this has already been life changing in a very positive way.

Paul
      Partícipe

That we are in an escaperoom and not finding the exit, yet. But that there is light at the  other side.

Faith above reason.

Larry
      Partícipe

We are learning to identify and understand the triggers of where our Egos want to take us. It is embraced and we recognise that we are exactly where we meant to be. It also resonates well with the teaching of Kabu.

Sung Woo
      Partícipe

purpose

Mark Taylor
      Partícipe

Well much of what I’ve learned her so far are things that I sort of already grasped anyway. i’ve said many times that there are forces at work in the world that are dragging the rest of us along in its wake and that we have to really understand where our sphere of influence lies and that we must try to become our very best within that sphere and always growing that sphere. The last four years here in the United States there’s been so much political unrest in polarization and people writing hateful things about one another and they’re expressing outrage over things that they really have no control over so they really need to be focusing on that’s sphere of influence. I mean I’ve learned a lot here but a lot of it is putting vague concepts I had into much clearer language.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 763 a 768 (del total de 778)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.