Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 236)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Ronny Cervantes
      Partícipe

I want the light to influence me in a positive way. To show me the importance of a group or living in similar desires with others. To form me in a way of total bestowal and to no longer work to receive. I expect to continue to learn how to grasp the light and how to let the light to influence me.

Zach Ansel
      Partícipe

To learn more about how the group works.

Hannah
      Partícipe

I hope really to start experiencing fundamental inner change that moves this one in the right direction.

Sheila
      Partícipe

The Light will be nourishment for the growth of my Soul. I expect to achieve continuing ascension,  along with the necessary times of descent, by feeling the connections of other points in the heart with mine.

Walter
      Partícipe

Finding our group?

Johan
      Partícipe

I want to achieve a deeper connection with my fellow students

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1 a 6 (del total de 236)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.