Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 775 a 780 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #408316

      Connect with everyone, and I want to understand the concept better.

    • #408233
      Lana Shatil
      Partícipe

      I would like something more practical. I get all the concepts, buts it’s all talking around Kabbalah.

    • #408048
      kamal Belaayat
      Partícipe

      Hi, It seems like Kabbala is a framework with which we can accessed to a hidden knowledge for a better meaningful life and encounter the reality we live in with wisdom’s perspectives.

      my aim for this learning is to get lectures keys about this framework and maybe accessed to

    • #407992
      Kelly
      Partícipe

      Looking  forward to learning as much as I can!!

    • #407991
      Kelly
      Partícipe

      Learning about the totality of reality,,the source,&creator….wisdom

    • #407976
      Maria
      Partícipe

      Insights about life and the creator. A deeper, wider, richer, perspective.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 775 a 780 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.