Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 781 a 786 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #407957
      Soph
      Partícipe

      I expect that the lesson will assist me to shift my perspective. I desire to gradually build my vessels of bestowal through each lesson and the application of the wisdom to become more equivalent in form with the Creator.

    • #407903
      Michael
      Partícipe

      I want to understand what happens when we die, do we stat to go up the ladder back to total reality where we came from?

    • #407872
      A
      Partícipe

      Peace, Correct perception.

      • This reply was modified hace 1 año, 10 meses by A.
    • #407852
      Ron
      Partícipe

      I expect to have a deeper understanding

    • #407846
      Shirley
      Partícipe

      Understand better my place

    • #407587
      Katarzyna Kujawa
      Partícipe

      To deeper my understanding and connection with God

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 781 a 786 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.