Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,513 a 1,518 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #327082
      Cecelia Futch
      Partícipe

      I came here to learn kabbalah.

    • #327066
      Jacob
      Partícipe

      I do not know

    • #327042
      Stephen
      Partícipe

      Where do I fit?

    • #327026
      John Rogers
      Partícipe

      I expect to have a better understanding of what the Kabbalah is.

      I desire know if this is to be a new path in life or not. Currently I cannot say for certain.

    • #327020
      Tendai Shumba
      Partícipe

      l want to perceive the Creator for who and what he is, and understand why am l  here

    • #327014
      Michael Aziz
      Partícipe

      I feel lost right now,    I want to find the path that God wants me to walk.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,513 a 1,518 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.