Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,531 a 1,536 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #326879
      Shan
      Partícipe

      I am here to get better understanding

    • #326743
      Filippa
      Partícipe

      I’m just open and curious. Very new to Kabbalah so I’m really just dipping my toes in to see what it offers. I like what I’ve learnt so far.

    • #326401
      Stephen
      Partícipe

      I don’t really expect anything from the lesson. I am open to whatever it has to show me.

    • #326270
      Joyce
      Partícipe

      A higher understanding of the spiritual life..

    • #326265
      Andrew G
      Partícipe

      My expectations are to discover more about life and my place within it.

    • #326126
      Shadi
      Partícipe

      I believe that I am in the right place to correct myself and among people who have good intentions to start the journey of true knowledge

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,531 a 1,536 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.