Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,783 a 1,788 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #311721
      Michael Schwartz
      Partícipe

      I hope to. Achieve an understanding of how Kabbalah can effect and change my life.

    • #311643
      Karim C
      Partícipe

      I hope to achieve peace & understanding, and nurture my spirit.

    • #311592
      Liz
      Partícipe

      Illumination.

    • #311567
      Łukasz
      Partícipe

      I want to fulfill my spiritual desires.

    • #311556
      Denis Sarmento
      Partícipe

      I expect to attain wisdom and understand the language of branches, connecting to the superior force.

    • #311554
      Peter Bradshaw
      Partícipe

      Take control of my life and not in the hands of fate

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,783 a 1,788 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.