Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,903 a 1,908 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #305026
      Ptr
      Partícipe

      I don’t know what to expect.

    • #305020

      I expect I will receive whatever knowledge and understanding I am meant to receive. I desire to complete this to move passed the ‘feeling’ its still not completed.

    • #305017
      Simi
      Partícipe

      I’m hoping it will help me along my spiritual path

    • #304958
      Scott
      Partícipe

      I expect it to be an introduction. I really liked the video and the reading materials! I hope it can help me with my sadness and anxiety.

    • #304941
      Charlotte
      Partícipe

      What I expect is to learn a little bit more about Kabbalah.  What I desire to achieve from it is to be in less pain every day and live a happier life.

      • #304957
        Scott
        Partícipe

        ditto!

    • #304938
      Truth Finders
      Partícipe

      A deeper understanding of the truth.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,903 a 1,908 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.