Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,837 a 1,842 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #308154
      Craig
      Partícipe

      To try understand our purpose and be of meaningful service.

    • #308113
      Kima
      Partícipe

      I desired to be one with the Upper Force and to be able to perceive the Spiritual reality in its explicit “form. ” To be able to receive correctly and most importantly to know me and be able to ignite the knowledge with others so that they can grow and be one.

    • #308081
      MARTIN
      Partícipe

      Improve my perception of reality.

    • #307972
      Dhruv
      Partícipe

      I want to attract wealth

    • #307952
      Jon
      Partícipe

      I want to attain a greater sense of meaning attached to my existence and to connect with the divinity within.

    • #307951
      Cheryl
      Partícipe

      I hope to learn more about what is my path in this life.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,837 a 1,842 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.