Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,855 a 1,860 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #307566
      Dale
      Partícipe

      Wisdom and understanding

    • #307553
      Ursula
      Partícipe

      Inner peace. Healing, Joy. Connection. Understanding. Acceptance. Guidance. Faith.

    • #307552
      Riona
      Partícipe

      I am open and willing to receive new information and knowledge. I desire to learn and understand.

    • #307549
      William Taylor
      Partícipe

      Where I come from and how I can live the purpose in which I was created and connect purely with my creator.

    • #307507
      Filipe F
      Partícipe

      I seek the truth to change my life

    • #307487
      Dustin Caldwell
      Partícipe

      To feel less empty inside.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,855 a 1,860 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.