Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,891 a 1,896 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #305483
      Dan
      Partícipe

      I’m hoping the next lessons will shift my world view and my ability to enter into spirituality in such a way that I’m less of a pain in the ass for G-d Almighty.

    • #305347
      Cat
      Partícipe

      I am just hoping to get my spiritual development “back on track” so to speak.

    • #305295
      Oguzhan YILDIZ
      Partícipe

      I want to learn the meaning and basic dynamics of life. Understanding changes. I want to understand.

    • #305286
      Naila Saidi
      Partícipe

      I would like the lesson to help me find meaning in life by understanding the purpose of my being.

    • #305269
      Tom
      Partícipe

      To begin learning about Kabbalah

    • #305261
      Nancy
      Partícipe

      to start understanding what kabbalah is all about

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 1,891 a 1,896 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.