Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,263 a 2,268 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #284320
      KARAH
      Partícipe

      I hope to learn ways to unlock my heart in a way that brings healthy connection.

    • #284312
      LaKeisha
      Partícipe

      What I expect from this lesson is to be able to understand what Kabbalah is and what is my purpose here and the meaning of life. I desire to keep an open mind and experience a more positive life.

    • #283945
      Yvon Decelles
      Partícipe

      How to be a better person and break the cycle of reincarnation.

    • #283624
      Beverly
      Partícipe

      I have no preconcieved ideas. I am open to the process and am willing to learn what is offered.

    • #283171
      bridget
      Partícipe

      I hope to trust my heart and the practical applications for life.

    • #283140
      Joshua Mathie
      Partícipe

      Does it matter?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,263 a 2,268 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.