Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,275 a 2,280 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #282510
      Emily
      Partícipe

      Do you know that song by Peggy Lee called ‘Is that all there is?’

      I don’t want to be her anymore..

    • #282237
      Pammy
      Partícipe

      I hope to learn to prepare for my teachings with the same intent and kavanah  one does with  prayer so it is indelibly written on my heart.

    • #282207
      Jo Ann O’kane
      Partícipe

      I expect to learn about the history and the what, why, and how of Kabbalah.

       

    • #282205
      Jo Ann O’kane
      Partícipe

      I expect to learn about the history and the what, why, and how of Kabbalah.

    • #282160
      Angelica DOMAS
      Partícipe

      Hello! From this lesson I desire to get a clear vision of the logic behind actions happening in my life

    • #282158
      Xavid
      Partícipe

      I seek to understand how to unlock this energy within me that will provide unknown wisdom within.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,275 a 2,280 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.