Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,293 a 2,298 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #281802
      Sherri
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I want to learn what Kabbalah is and why I have always felt so drawn to it, despite having little knowledge or understanding of it.</p>

    • #281800
      Olumide
      Partícipe

      I just want to know more about the cause and how to promote it in the world instead of the reigning CONSEQUENCE that is limiting the world

    • #281754
      Dee
      Partícipe

      Hello, I’m Dee and so excited to be able to take this spiritual journey.  I am in hope to discover my spiritual self and what my purpose of life is revealed. I’m 71 and been searching for several years wondering why there is so much chaos and hate in this beautiful world and I now am beginning to understand by the wisdom of Kabbalah.

    • #281753
      Jensen Caraballo
      Partícipe

      I am expecting spiritual attainment for all of humanity.

    • #281712
      John
      Partícipe

      I am looking for a better understanding of how the forces of this life interact with us

    • #281683
      yvonne
      Partícipe

      I wish to understand the origins of ancient Hebrew handed down by Moses in the form of oral teachings. Alongside this I seek to evolve spiritually by gaining wisdom, knowledge and understanding on this journey so I can continue my spiritual evolution.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,293 a 2,298 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.