Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,323 a 2,328 (del total de 2,782)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #222535
      Aurinna Weisman
      Partícipe

      I expect to get going with a journey that really excites me.

    • #222474
      nakshatra
      Partícipe

      I expect the lesson to build a strong foundation to understand Kabbalah. I desire to experience the creation from a different perspective. Thank You!

    • #222446
      jeff
      Partícipe

      Explore what we can’t see , understand how things are connected … grow

    • #222430
      Gabriel Pinheiro
      Partícipe

      I’m here attending a personal commitment to start a methodical study. My expectations is already fullfilled.

    • #222256
      kevin jackson
      Partícipe

      I’m here with no expectations, just being a sponge and soaking up all that I can

    • #222250
      Ralitza
      Partícipe

      Hi,

      I want to get started, learn the basics in a structured way, get to know the how the course system works. I know the way ahead of me is a long one, so let’s take it one step at a time.

      ….and my heart rejoices at the prospect of getting answers to it’s questions about life and what we are doing here in this world, so I hope to be able to come one little step closer to understanding.

      Greetings

      🙂 Ralitza

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 2,323 a 2,328 (del total de 2,782)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.